Reflective Essay Writing Process
A reflective essay is a piece of academic writing aiming to examine, observe, and describe the progress of the writer’s individual experience. When writing your essay, keep in mind, that you should focus on the deeper look at yourself, on your inner emotions rather than on the event itself. Make your reflective essay really “reflective” – reflect on your personality. The reader should have a clear picture of who you are and what has made you that way. If you hesitate or short on time, trust your essay to our essay writing in UK service
Reflective Essay Structure
A typical reflective essay structure is that of a five paragraph essay consisting of the introduction, the main body, and the conclusion.
Introduction. In this part of your essay, you present your thesis statement which should grasp the reader’s attention, make them be interested in what you’re writing about.
Main body. Dwell on your topic sentence in detail. This section usually contains three paragraphs, each one describing the event from its own perspective. Thus, the reader will get a volumetric picture of what was going on.
Conclusion. The task of the conclusion is to bring all the pieces of the picture together nicely. Write a brief summary of your main points and the overall takeaway from your reflection.
If you don’t know how to write a reflective essay, here is the article that may help you:
What Is a Reflective Essay?
Read the list below to choose your reflective essay topic:
Top 50 Reflective Essay Topics
Topics about Relationships
1. The moment when your heart was broken.
2. The moment you realized you are in love.
3. What role has family played in your life?
4. Describe your biggest quarrel with younger (older) siblings.
5. The role of friendship in my life.
6. A person that changed my life.
7. The most hurting thing a relative or a friend said to you.
8. Top ten qualities you consider to be the most important in people.
9. The time you felt responsibility for someone.
10. Sharing and revealing secrets.
Topics about Places
1. My first trip abroad.
2. The most unusual place I have ever been to.
3. The place I would never visit again.
4. The most frightening place I have ever been to.
5. My first hiking (mountaineering, windsurfing etc.) experience.
6. Your favourite place for shopping or having dinner.
7. A vacation spot you would like to visit again and again.
8. Your favourite online spaces like social networks, websites or forums.
9. How has your room changed since your childhood?
10. Going to mosque or other house of worship not belonging to your religion.
Topics about Events
1. A high / middle / elementary school (college) experience I will never forget.
2. The moment you realized you had done a great mistake.
3. The best party in your life or the celebration you will never forget.
4. The event that divided your life into “before” and “after”.
5. The first time you spent with friends with no parental supervision.
6. A thunderstorm, snowstorm, hurricane or any other natural disaster.
7. Moving to a new city or country.
8. A sporting event you took part in.
9. Describe something that you did not like at first, but then it turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
10. Which book/movie has left an indelible impression on your mind?
Topics about You
1. What role has school played in your life?
2. What makes me stand out of the crowd?
3. What do you feel when telling lies?
4. What fears do you have? How do you deal with them?
5. The moment you felt proud of yourself.
6. Describe a childish dream that has already come true.
7. A time when you felt lost in life.
8. A small thing I did to make the world we live in a little bit better.
9. The biggest challenge in your life.
10. What would you consider to be your biggest strength and weakness?
Topics about your Daily Life
1. Watching a horror movie with your friends.
2. The worst or the happiest day in your life.
3. The first day on a new job.
4. What was your first date like?
5. Your driving experience.
6. The first thing I think of in the morning.
7. Describe a day when the electricity or water supply was not working.
8. Describe the time you tried to fix something.
9. A funny story with your pet.
10. The time you felt ashamed.
If you are looking for some reflective essay examples, here is one:
Reflective Essay Sample
Need a reflective essay on one of the topics from the list? Place an order and our writers will write you a high-quality reflective essay.
Love is a universal feeling or emotion and every human on this earth loves someone. It is not necessary that love exists only between opposite sexes but love is there between human kind, between brothers, between sisters, between brothers and sisters, between parents and children, between husband and wife, between neighbours, between nations, between all relations and love also exists between humans and other living beings such as animals. Therefore, nobody can deny the existence of love in this world. Sometimes you need to describe the love you have for someone in words. At that time, you are in need of appropriate style and words through which you can deliver your feelings of love in form of essay on love. The question that comes to your mind at that time is how to write an essay about love? To write an essay about love, you have to follow some general steps of writing an essay. You have to follow the pattern of introduction, body paragraphs and conclusion. In the introduction part, you have the introduce the topic of your essay on love and also have to give some introduction of the person for whom you are going to write essay about love. It is not necessary that your essay about love is for some particular person; your essay about love can be a general essay for all the living beings of the earth just for showing your good feelings of love and harmony towards all the creation of God. If your essay about love is a general essay, you have to describe love in your own words; you have to answer the following questions:
- What do you feel about love?
- What is love? Describe it by your own criteria.
- Does love exist?
- Have you loved someone ever?
- What is the difference between love and emotionalism?
- Why are you writing essay on love?
By giving the answers to the questions stated above, you will come to know about your own thinking about love and you will be able to write an essay on love, which will be good enough. Always make drafts because drafting makes your writing easy and error free. After drafting, you will be able to find your errors and remove them. Custom essay about love only requires your full devotion and dedication towards your writing. Write from your heart and you will see that the results will be amazing. For writing about love essay, all you have to do is to follow the pattern of introduction, body and conclusion. Never try to do a free writing. A free writing can only be done on a draft where you can assemble all your ideas roughly but the final essay about love should contain all the ideas in the arrangement that is already described. Your rambling style will make your essay on love a bad and incomprehensive one while an organized essay on love will be good enough to read and write let us know your needs and requirements by visiting our professional custom essay writing service.
Here’s a list of the most popular love essay topics:
1. The Power of Love: The Theme of Love in William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet
2. Is love good or bad in nature?
3. The dominating love
4. The Infinity of love
5. Literature’s Affects on Love
6. Dimensions of Love
7. Without Love Life Is Meaningless
8. The Mechanics of Love
9. Do People Really Fall In Love?
10. Christian and non-christian love
11. Types of Love
12. What is love?
13. The Role of Love in Mythology
14. Love in the English Renaissance Period.
15. Love is All You Need
16. Reflection on Love
17. Love is Unconditional
18. Love is blind, as far as the eye can see
19. The Suppression of Love and Eroticism in 1984
20. Love: A Magical Feeling
21. Definition of love
22. Quality and Quantity of Othello’s love
23. Aspects of love in romeo and juliet
24. Love: Free or Oppressing?
25. Love makes our hearts gentle
5.00 avg. rating (95% score) - 3 votes
Tags: english essays, essay about love, Essay Writing Help, how to write an essay, love essay topics