# 1 (Lecture# 1 - 10) Of MTH001 (Spring 2011)
Maximum Marks: 25
Due Date: April 21, 2011
Please read the following instructions before attempting
the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have
good command over 01-10
• Try to get the concepts,
consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in
lectures.You should concern the recommended books
for clarification of concepts.
assignments properly through LMS,
No Assignment will be accepted through email.
Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- Do not
use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
Math Type or Equation Editor etc. for mathematical symbols and equations.
should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are
same then we will reward zero marks to all those students. Therefore, try
to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students,
otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be
copying the solution from book (or internet); you must solve the
remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment inWord formatany
other like scan images, HTML etc. will not be accepted and we will give
zero marks correspond to these assignments.
Determine, using truth table, whether
is a tautology.
Without using the truth t
Assignment # 1
MTH303 (Fall 2014)
Total marks: 15
Lecture # 1 to 10
Due date: 01/12/2014
DON’T MISS these important instructions:
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
• All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
• This is an individual assignment, not group assignment, so keep in mind that you are supposed to submit your own, self made & different assignment even if you discuss the questions with your class fellows. All similar assignments (even with some meaningless modifications) will be awarded zero marks and no excuse will be accepted. This is your responsibility to keep your assignment safe from others.
• Above all instructions are for all assignments so may not be mentioned in future.
• Solve the assignment on MS word document and upload your word (.doc) files only.
Question 1: Marks 5
Distinguish the linear and non-linear differential equations out of the following.
Question 2: Marks 10
Solve the Bernoulli differential equation by using an appropriate substitution.